- Symposium on the Sharing Economy: Public Forum Summary Report (May 17, 2016, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 8.05 MB PDF)
- Public/Private Partnerships in Transit: Case Studies and Analysis
Oct 2017, MCOTA 17-04
Journal articles and conference proceedings
- Implications for Ownership, Usage, and Social Welfare in the Sharing Economy," submitted to Management Science, 2015 (flagship journal of INFORMS).
- Benjaafar, S., G. Kong, X. Li, and C. Courcoubetis, "Modeling and Analysis of Collaborative Consumption in Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing," forthcoming in ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2015 (Special Issue to dedicated to the Proceedings of NetEcon 2015 – The 10th Workshop on the Economics of Networks, Systems and Computation, Portland, Oregon, June 15, 2015).
- Yu, Y., S. Benjaafar and Y. Gerchak, "On Service Capacity Pooling and Cost Sharing among Independent Firms," forthcoming in Production and Operations Management, 2015 (Winner of the IIE Pritsker Best Doctoral Dissertation Award).
- Suh, K. and T. Smith, and M. Linhoff, "Leveraging Socially Networked Mobile ICT Platforms for the Last-Mile Delivery Problem," Environmental Science and Technology, 46, 9481−9490, 2012.